Our firm is renowned as a Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of ACIWET DWS, based in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. The offered range is fabricated under the instructions of our trained professionals, by using the premium quality components and latest technology, in set with the industry norms. Furthermore, we are offering the ACIWET DWS at very reasonable prices.
Properties of ACIWET DWS
- Being pale colored, it is a free flowing liquid which is water soluble in all proportions.
- ACIWET DWS can also be used in the entire stages of leather wet processing such as degreasing, emulsifying and various others.
- It holds compatibility with other water repellent treatments and the leather made using it does not impair water repellent leather properties in any way.
- Compatible with cationic/anionic and non-ionic surface active agent, there can be reduction of wetting time with the use of this chemical component.
- It can enhance the softening properties and besides it can increase the stability when used as emulsifying agent with fatliquors just by spreading the fatty matters in entire cross section of leather.
Applications of ACIWET DWS
This synthetic product can be used in liming/ deliming, soaking and re-wetting. In addition to it, its combination with enzymatic soaking auxiliaries is also very useful in leather making.
ACIWET DWS is a wetting and non-ionic degreasing agent for all leather wetting agents including DIN leathers.
|Active Content ||35 ± 2% |
|pH of 10% Solution ||7.0 to 8.0 |
|Charge ||Anionic |
|Stability ||Excellent to hard water, acids and electrolytes |
|Appearance ||Free flowing pale coloured liquid |
- It is a pale colored, free flowing liquid which is water soluble in all proportions.
- ACIWET DWS can also be used at all stages of leather wet processing as degreasing, emulsifying and wetting agent, all in one.
- Compatibility with other water repellent treatments that the leather undergoes in the operations at subsequent unit and processes does not impair water repellent leather properties in any way.
- Compatible with cationic/anionic and non-ionic surface active agent, there can be reduction of wetting time with the significant use of ACIWET DWS.
- It also enhances the softening properties besides increasing the stability when used as emulsifying agent with fatliquors, by distributing the fatty matters in entire leather cross sections.
- ACIWET DWS can be used in liming/ deliming, Soaking and re-wetting of wet blue.
- A combination of ACIWET DWS with enzymatic soaking auxiliaries will also be highly useful
|1 ||Soaking ||upto 1.0% on raw weight |
|2 ||Liming ||upto 0.5% on raw weight |
|3 ||Bating ||upto 0.5% on limed weight |
|4 ||Degreasing ||1% to 2% on pelt weight |
|5 ||Wetting Back ||upto to 2% on crust weight |
|6 ||Emulsifying ||upto 0.5% on wet blue. |